- Touch, V., Martin, R. J., Scott, J. F., Cowie, A. & Liu, D. L. (2016). Climate change adaptation options in rainfed upland cropping systems in the wet tropics: A case study of smallholder farms in North-West Cambodia. Journal of Environmental Management 182: 238-246.
- Montgomery, S. C., Martin, R. J., Guppy, C., Wright, G. C., Flavel, R. J., Phan, S., Im, S., Touch, V., Andersson, K. & Tighe, M. K. (2016). Crop choice and planting time for upland crops in Northwest Cambodia. Field Crops Research.
- Montgomery, S., Martin, R. J., Guppy, C., Wright, G., Flavel, R. J., Phan, S., Im, S., Touch, V. & Tighe, M. (2016). Crop Choice and Planting Time for Upland Crops in Northwest Cambodia. In Tropentag 2016: Solidarity in a competing world — fair use of resources, 18–21 September 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Touch, V., Martin, R. J., Scott, F., Cowie, A. & Liu, D. L. (2016). Climate change impacts on rainfed cropping production systems in the tropics and the case of smallholder farms in North-west Cambodia. Environment, Development and Sustainability: 1-17.
- Touch, V., Martin, R., Liu, D. L., Cowie, A., Scott, F., Wright, G., and Chauhan, Y. (2015). Simulation modelling of alternative strategies for climate change adaptation in rainfed cropping systems in North-Western Cambodia. In "Proceedings of the 17th Australian Society of Agronomy conference: Building Productive, Diverse and Sustainable Landscapes ", 20 – 24 September 2015, Wrest Point, Hobart, Australia.
- Touch, V., Martin, R. J., Cowie, A., Liu, D. L., & Scott, F. (2014). Perceived climate change impacts and adaption options among cropping farmers: Evidence from NorthWest Cambodia. Presented at the Climate adaptation 2014: Future Challenges, 30 September – 2 October 2014, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- Touch, V., & Martin, R. J. (2013). Farmers’ awareness and response to climate variability and climate change in North-West Cambodia. Presented at the Climate adaptation 2013: Knowledge and Partnerships, 25-27th June 2013, Hilton Hotel, Sydney, Australia.
- Touch, V., Martin, R. J., & Scott, J. F. (2013). Economics of weed management in maize in Pailin Province Cambodia. International Journal of Environmental and Rural Development, 4(1), 215-219.