He published 2 books and 170 papers in the SCI journals. His h-index = 31. The average of his citation is around 400 per year. He editorial member of Ecological Modelling, he is also an associate editor of Ecological Informatics which are high level in the SCI index.
- Comte L, Lek S, de Deckere E, de Zwart D, Gevrey M, 2010 Assessment of stream biological responses under multiple-stress conditions. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND POLLUTION RESEARCH 17(8): 1469-1478.
- Yongfeng HE, Jianwei WANG, Sovan LEK, Wenxuan CAO, Sithan LEK-ANG, 2010 Structure of endemic fish assemblages in the upper Yangtze River basin. River Research and Applications, 408(19): 4211-4220.
- Ans M. Mouton, Andy P. Dedecker, Sovan Lek and Peter L. M. Goethals 2010 Selecting Variables for Habitat Suitability of Asellus (Crustacea, Isopoda) by Applying Input Variable Contribution Methods to Artificial Neural Network Models. Environmental Modeling and Assessment, 15(1): 65-79.
- Tan XC, Li XH, Lek S, Li YF, Wang C, Li J, Luo JR Annual dynamics of the abundance of fish larvae and its relationship with hydrological variation in the Pearl River. ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY OF FISHES 88(3): 217-225
- Tisseuil C, Vrac M, Lek S, Wade AJ Statistical downscaling of river flows ; JOURNAL OF HYDROLOGY 385 (1-4): 279-291
- Faggiano L, de Zwart D, Garcia-Berthou E, Lek S, Gevrey M Patterning ecological risk of pesticide contamination at the river basin scale. SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT 408 (11): 2319-2326
- Blanchet S, Rey O, Etienne R, Lek S, Loot G Species-specific responses to landscape fragmentation: implications for management strategies. EVOLUTIONARY APPLICATIONS 3(3): 291-304
- Jutagate T, Sawusdee A, Thapanand-Chaidee T, Lek S, Grenouillet G, Thongkhoa S, Chotipuntu P Effects of an anti-salt intrusion dam on tropical fish assemblages. MARINE AND FRESHWATER RESEARCH 61(3): 288-301
- Buisson L, Thuiller W, Casajus N, Lek S, Grenouillet G 2010 Uncertainty in ensemble forecasting of species distribution. GLOBAL CHANGE BIOLOGY 16(4): 1145-1157