- Sary, S. (2016) Developing ASEAN Community-Based Curriculum for Foundation Years in Cambodia University, Educational Administration and Development Program, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand.
- Sary, S. (2016) Unseen Undocumented Cambodia Migrant Workers in Thailand, Southeast Asian Migration Sussex Academic Press, Toronto, Canada.
- Sary, S. (2011) Knowledge Management (KM) Model Development for Community Health, International Journal of Educational Administration and Development 2(1): 82-99
- Sary, S. (2009) Nature and Particularities of the Social Mobilization of Cambodian Women Living with HIV/AIDS in the Fight Against the Epidemic, Research Institute for Development (IRD), Phnom Penh.
- Sary, S. (2006) Living Conditions of Cambodian Illegal Migrant Workers in Thailand, Master Thesis in Southeast Asian Studies Program, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- Sary, S. (2003) Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Khmer Refugees Returning to Cambodia, Center for Khmer Studies, Siemreap, Cambodia.