- Neth B., Rith S.O. and Yokohari M. 2013. Development without Conformity: Impacts of Large-Scale Economic Development on Indigenous Community Livelihoods in Northeastern Cambodia.International Journal of Environmental and Rural Development, 4: 82-88.
- Neth B., John S.B., Bayarlkham B., Ki-Ho K., Mingguo M., Jatuwat S. Sour S., Chettiyappan V., Xin L., and Yuan Q. 2013. Resonance in the Asian Program for Incubation of Environmental Leaders. in T. Mino and K. Hanaki (eds.), Environmental Leadership Capacity Building in Higher Education. Springer. DOI 10.1007/978-4-431-54340-4_8.
- Kwok, K-W, Chan, S., Hwng, C., Kim, S., Neth, B. & Thon, V. 2010. Scoping Study: Research Capacities of Cambodia’s Universities. The Development Research Forum of Cambodia: T& S Printing: Cambodia.
- Neth B., Janet T., Toby C., Keam H. and Heng C. 2009. Emerging trends, challenges and innovations: Community Based Natural Resource Management (CBNRM) in Cambodia; learning symposiums and the development of selected papers. International Development Research Centre.
- Rith S.O., Neth B., Men P.V., Kuon V. 2006. Assessment of the Feasibility for Community-Based Ecotourism Development in Sambor Prei Kuk, Kompong Thom Province. p 74.
- Ngin C., Neth B., and Heng N. Impacts of Economic Land Concessions on Project Target Communities Living Near Concession Areas in Virachey National Park and Lumphat Wildlife Sanctuary, Ratanakiri Province. Save Cambodia’s Wildlife. p 93.
- Rith S.O., Williams W.P. and Neth B. 2009. Community-Based Ecotourism and Rural Livelihood Diversiﬁ cation: Reframing the Approach. in P. Beaupre, J. Taylor, T. Carson, K. Han, C. Heng (eds). Emerging Trends, Challenges and Innovations: Community Based Natural Resource Management (CBNRM) in Cambodia. Phnom Penh: CBNRM Learning Institute.