Final Program: 27 June 2018
Early Registration: 13 July – 13 August 2018
Late registration: until 18 August 2018
All conference attendees, including speakers, must register. Attendees will receive an official identification that must wear to access the sessions.
|Registration category||Registration fee|
|UNICAM students||60 EUR|
|UNICAM staff||60 EUR|
|No UNICAM||100 EUR|
The Registration fee includes:
- Full access to all Conference sessions
- Participation in Communication skills course (webinars, workshop).
- Participation in roundtables and workshops
- Conference materials
- Refreshments during the official programme
The registration fees don't include
- Field trips
- Refreshments outside the official congress programme
We encourage master and PhD students to present a poster related to Sustainable Agriculture in Cambodia, as a relevant experience on research. For this purpose, abstracts will be submitted before 14th June 2018 and selected by a scientific committee.
UNICAM Conference will deal with the following thematic areas:
- State of art and future trends in sustainable agriculture in Cambodia
- Cropping system design and ecological intensification
- Rural community development and ecotourism
- Strategies for an efficient use of water resources and chemicals
- Human health effects of agriculture and pesticides
- Social and economic impacts of sustainable agriculture in Cambodia
- Food safety
- Environment protection and natural resources management
Instructions for writing the abstract
- The abstract must to be written in English. The abstract should be brief and concise.
- Title: Font Times New Roman, size 12, bold, max two lines.
- Author(s): Font Times New Roman, size 12, surnames in UPPERCASE letters.
- Text of the abstract: The length of the abstract should not exceed 250 words, excluding the tittle. Font Times New roman, size 12, justified alignment, single spacing.
Dates and deadlines
Call for abstracts: 9th May 2018
Abstract submission deadline: 21th June 2018
Selection of abstracts: 27th June 2018.
Abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organising Committee recommends that posters are presented as A0 format posters (841 x 1189 mm), positioned vertically.
- The posters will be displayed at the Angkor Paradise Hotel.
- Poster will be identified and categorised according to their subject matter.
- The poster sessions will be held on 28th and 29th August from 11:15h to 13:00h.
- The authors will do flash presentations (2-3 min) and be available for discussion.
- Posters will be identified and categorised according to their subject matter.
- Posters will be available to the participants throughout the conference.
- The material (stickers, adhesive tape, scissors) needed to mount the posters will be available on-site or at the registration desk.