- Helena Guasch. UNICAM and the sustainability goals
- Bunlay Nith. Agriculture, Environment and Education in Cambodia
- Vang Seng. Current and future perspective of Agriculture in Cambodia
- Pao Srean. Prevention of deaths from pesticide poisoning in rural Asia
Session 1. Sustainable agriculture in Cambodia: state of the art and future trends
- Hendri Bustaman. Development and implementation of biological control agent to control the crop pest and disease on supporting sustainable agriculture
- Som Chanchhorvy. Collective action and PGS: Examples of organizational innovations to boost the availability of safe and healthy vegetable products on local markets in Siem Reap province, Cambodia
- Mean Chan Makara. Evaluation test of Cambodia-designed seed planter prototype for two-wheel tractor
- Peter Goethals. Challenges for the water energy food nexus in Asia.
- Math Him. Soil fauna biodiversity of different farming systems in northwest Cambodia
- Sovan Lek. Fish diversity and sustainability in the flood-pulse system in the Lower Mekong Basin
- Lor Lytour. Dual Learning in Agricultural Engineering and Food Science and Technology
- Bob Martin. Climate change adaptation options for rain fed rice systems in NW Cambodia
- Manuel R. Reyes. A case of study of agroecology in Cambodia
- Sovanda Son. The weed composition in rice field of rainfed lowland ecosystem at the early stage of cultivation in Prey Veng Province.
- Pao Srean. Conservation agriculture and graft for vegetable production in the hot-wet conditions in Cambodia.
- Yorn Try. Seeding rate demonstration
Session 2. Social and economic impacts of sustainable agriculture in Cambodia.
- David Ader. Sustainable Intensification and the social dynamics of household food security in rural Cambodia
- Michael Eddelston. Prevention of deaths from pesticide self-poisoning in rural Asia
- Sreynget Lo. Empowering Women in the Commercial Vegetable Home Garden Through Appropriate Farming Tools
- Kongkea Phan. A review of environmental contaminations and health in Cambodia
- Sel Rechaney. Impact on women of community-based conservation agriculture in vegetable system in Puok District, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Lucie Reynaud. Making the case for sustainable agriculture: Changing the negative narrative towards agriculture through innovative approach to attract the youth in Lao PDR and Cambodia production
- Som Chanchhorvy. Collective actions on Sustainable Agriculture and Participatory Guarantee System
- Kan Choeurn. Macroinvertebrate Diversity Assessment in Co-Chien River (Ben Tre Province, Vietnam)
- Hak Keo. Agricultural inputs use and productivity of rice cultivation in Cambodia
- Channaty Ngag. Improving soil health on commercial vegetable home gardens in Cambodia through conservation agriculture
- Sambath Phan. Assessment of macroinvertebrate biodiversity in Ham Loung River, Ben Tre Province, Vietnam
- Ratha Rien. Meeting seed certification standards for weed and weedy rice seed contamination in rice in Cambodia
- Sothea Rien.Time-motion study and task analysis of conservation agriculture vegetable production in Battambang, Cambodia
- Lucie Reynaud. Making the case for sustainable agriculture: Changing the negative narrative towards agriculture through innovative approach to attract the youth in Lao PDR and Cambodia
- Soum Savoeurn. Assessment of Water Quality in Ben Tre River, Vietnam
- Morn Sros. Assessment of indicator macroinvertebrates taxa in Ba Lai River, Ben Tre Province
- Dyna Theng. Binderless fiberboard made from rice straw thermo-mechanical extrudates by thermopressing: influence of fiber morphology, water and lignin content
- Mey Veata.